The merit list is going to be ghosted after 11 am on August 3rd. The aspirants can log on to the website and see of the Karnataka DCET Results 2017 link has been activated by the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA).
Here are the steps to check the Karnataka Examination Authority Karnataka DCET 2017 Results:
- First of all the candidates can navigate to the website kea.kar.nic.in
- There you can click on the link “DCET – 2017” .
- This will take you to karresults.nic.in, the candidates need to select the DCET Results
- The candidates are required to enter the Registration no and the ID?Password and then click on the SUBMIT button.
- Download and take a printout.
All the candidates who qualify for the DCET merit list will have to attend the verification of the documents at 15 helpline centres.