JoSAA 1st round allotment results has been declared today which can be checked on the official website, to know more information about how to check the results, you can click the following:
JEE Main Counselling 2017 Procedure, Know all about the counselling process:
JoSAA is going to have 7 rounds in total for seat allocation into various engineering colleges.
The first step – is getting your online Registration
- For this visit the official website
- You will require to enter the “JEE Main 2017 Roll No.” & “Password”.
- After that please click on the Login button.
- Give some time reading the instructions carefully.
- Next click on “I Agree” button.
- JoSAA Registration form will appear
- You need to fill in all the information carefully
- Tick on the”Declaration” button.
- again read all the information and then “Confirm Registration”.
Next step – Online Choice Filling and Locking
- Candidates will now have to read “Choice Available” option.
- The candidates will require to select the type of institutes, name of the institute and the academic programme.
- “Choice Filling & Locking” option is next to be clicked.
- Students will require to click on the option of colleges and courses and then fill the maximum option available for allotment.
- Next students will be required to fill in the choices in decreasing order of the preferences.
- “Choice Interchange” is for changing any filled option.
- Click “Choice Rearrange”.
- Candidates should arrange the colleges according to their preferences.
- There is “Multiple Deletion” option in order to delete any of the options.
- “Lock Choice”.
- Once you lock the choice, it can not be changed, so be careful here.
- Choice locking can be made after each round of the counselling process.
- Candidates will be required to mark upgraded choice after each counselling process.
Next step that is – Seat Allotment
- Candidates will get an Email/SMS with regards to the seat allotment in few days after they lock their choices. Candidates should download the seat allotment letter.
Next step is Payment & Seat Acceptance
- Allotment of seats will be confirmed after the payment of the fee..
- Use SBI Net Banking/e-Challan for fee payment.
- You will go to the reporting centre for verification of your documents,you will be issues a provision admission letter there.
Nest step is to report to the allocated institutions on the date mentioned in the letter. Go to the allotted institutes with original documents and certificates.
Documents Required for JoSAA seat allotment
Candidates will require the following documents for verification at the seat allotment centres:
- Candidates need to carry 3 passport size photographs
- Candidates need to carry provisional seat allotment letter
- fee payment proof
- Photo ID card
- JEE Main 2017 Admit Card
- JEE Main 2017 Score Card
- DOB proof
- Class 12th Mark sheet
- Category certificate in case it is applicable to you