Indian Council of Agricultural Research or the ICAR had conducted the All India Entrance Exam successfully in the month of May 2017. A large number of candidates appeared to take the exam and were waiting for the results. now the wait is over for all such candidates as ICAR AIEEA results will be out today for 2017 UG and PG Courses.
The direct link has been given in the article and the candidates who had appeared in the exam can check the results.
ICAR AIEEA Results 2017 for UG & PG courses will be out soon.
A little bit about ICAR
The Indian Council of Agricultural Research or the (ICAR) is an autonomous body and conducts the agricultural research in India. ICAR reports to the Ministry of Agriculture, government of India and the Union Minister of Agriculture is the President of ICAR.
We have given the link to check the results for the students in our mail.
More information about ICAR Exam
Organization Name is: Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR)
Exam Name: All India Entrance Examination
Date on which the exam was held: May 2017
Declaration of Results: 5th July 2017
Here is how you can check the ICAR AIEEA Results 2017
- Need to visit the official website, a link has been provided for the purpose below this article.
- On the Homepage, you need to click on AIEEA UG/ PG Results 2017.
- You need to enter registration number and the password in the field provided.
- You will get the results on your screen.
- You can also take a printout of your results so that you can refer to it in future.