ICAI CA IPCC May 2017 Results has been declared and all the students who had appeared in the exam can check the result now on the official website. The website URL for the official website has been provided in this article.
ICAI CA IPCC results re going to be published at the official website icaiexam.icai.org. All the students can check the results with the simple steps which has been mentioned below:
ICAI CA IPCC May 2017 Results to be announced today at 6 PM
ICAI conducts the Common Proficiency Test twice in a year.
ICAI is going to announce the results at 6.00 P.M. and there are 4 subjects in the 1st group and there are 3 subjects in the 2nd group. A candidate needs to obtain at least 40 percent marks in each of the subjects and 50 percent marks in each of the group.
ICAI is also going to publish the All India Level Merit List.
The candidates will be able to check the results online or they can also receive the results via E-mail or via SMS.
How to check the resuls via SMS
Type– “CAINTER (space)your 6 digit roll no.” eg. “CAINTER 889900”
Send the above to 58888.
In order to check the CA – IPCC May 2017 results through Email, the candidates need to register their email ids before 27th July. All such candidates will receive notifications.
Here are the steps to check the results of ICAI CA IPCC Results 2017
- First of all visit the website – http://caresults.icai.org/, http://icaiexam.icai.org/
- After visiting the website, you need to click on the ICAI CA IPC Result 2017 links on that web page.
- You will be required to provide identification and then click on Submit
- Results will be displayed with total marks
- You need to take a print out of the results for future reference.