A 30 year old man entered a bar and all he wanted was a good drink served to him, he did not know that he will end up with a hole in his stomach, but that is what happened. The man ended up having a hole in the stomach as instead of having a drink, he drank liquid nitrogen.
A white smoke which was very attractive coming out of the drink,, he did not realise that the drink had to be taken up after the white smoke settled down. In the process he ended up having a big hole in his stomach.
The man was in intense pain after the drink as he did not realise as what was causing him the problem.