CBSE NEET Counselling 2017 results were announced yesterday. Many of the students want to know the counselling dates and other details of the NEET exams. Basically they want to know the next steps that are required to be taken in order to get admitted to the best of Medical colleges in India.
Here are all the details that the students may require after the exam dates are declared such as the counseling dates:
Students are advised to get theur rank cards forst so that their conselling sessions go smoothly.
Number of seats to be filled through NEET exams:
65,170 seats in MBBS
25,730 in BDS
Ther are a total of 470 medical colleges and 308 Dental colleges which will take part in the admission process.
Students can again consult the NEET website cbseneet.nic.in.
CBSE NEET 2017 Counselling dates, Cut Off Marks and Other details
The counselling will be conducted by both the centre as well as the states. The centre will conduct the conunselling for the 15% of the seats.
Details for the cut off marks are available on the following website:
The students can gather details about the states quota, cut off marks.
Candiadtes may apply for teh state quota depending on the rules and regulations of admissions in that particular state.
Here is the important dates for NEET Counselling process:
NEET Counselling Process and Important Dates:
Date of NEET 2017 registration – from July 3 to July 11, 2017
Exercise of choice and locking – July 12, 2017
Seat Allotment Process Round 1- July 13 and July 14
results publication for the first round – July 15th
Reporting at the allotted medical/dental college – July 16th to July 22nd
Round 2- exercise of choices and locking – August 1 to August 4
Round 2 Results will be declared – on August 8th
Round 2-seat allotment process – August 5 to August 7
Reporting at the allotted medical/dental college – August 9 to August 16th
Transfer of vacant all India quota seats to states – August 16th
For Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Jammu and Kashmir students:
Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Jammu and Kashmir please note that they do not participate in the central pool therefore their counselling will be 100% on State quota seats.
In the states medical education department will conduct the counselling process, An authority for the counselling process may also be put in place.
NEET 2017 cut-off marks:
For General it is 697-131
For OBC – 130-107
For SC – 130-107
For ST – 130-107
GEN and PH – 130-118
OBC and P h – 130 -107
SC and PH – 130-107
ST and PH – 130-107
Here are the documents that the studenst need to carr for teh final phase of teh NEET counselling Process
Documents Required for the students to carry for the final phase of counselling are:
- Applicants will need to carry – Admit Card/Hall Ticket of NEET 2017
- Applicants will need to carry – Result of NEET 2017
- Applicants will need to carry – Metric Certificate as a DOB proof
- Applicants will need to carry – 12th class certificate
- Applicants will need to carry – 10 passport size photos (same as affixed on application form)
- Applicants will need to carry – proof of identity
- Applicants will need to carry – SC/ST proof certificate issued by the competent authority (if applicable)
- Applicants t will need to carry –OBC certificate if applicable
- Applicants will need to carry – Physically Handicapped Certificate if applicable
- Applicants will need to carry – 2017 prospectus (if applicable)