AP Inter 1st Year, 2nd Year Supply Results 2017 declared : Andhra Pradesh Intermediate Board (BIEAP) has announced the results for AP intermediate 1st year Supply and 2nd Year supplementary results.
The results are available now, the students are advised to go to the official website to check the results.
Check this website to get the result: bieap.gov.in
When you scroll down this article, you will get the links and websites from where you can check the Andhra Pradesh 1st Year, 2nd year Supply Results.
The students who had appeared for the examination can check the results as the results has been declared now. we are giving you the links where you can check the results of the BIEAP intermediate exams.
The exams were conducted in the month of May and the students can check the results on the official website:
AP Intermediate first Year, Second Year Supplementary / Improvements Results May 2017:
the results for the regular was declared in April, there were candidates who did not get good marks and therefore they took the intermediate examination for improvement in May.
The AP 1st, 2nd Year inter exams took place from 15th May to 23rd May. Apart from the official websites, there are many other websites where you can check the results such as
manabadi, schools9, indiaresults, goresults. However, the official website to check the results is
Here are the steps through which you can check the results for AP Intermediate First & Second Year Supply Results 2017
- first of all go to the BIEAP Official website, bieap.gov.in
- Second, go to ‘AP Intermediate Results May 2017’ Link which is available on the homepage
- You need to select your year, for example, 1st year, 2nd Year
- You need to register your number, password and some other details
- then Click on the SUBMIT button.
- After this the results for 1st Year/2nd year will appear on the screen